CK School Board Meetings & Minutes
Click here for the 2013-14 Meeting
The Central Kitsap School District Board of Directors normally meets on the
second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Unless otherwise
noted, all Board meetings are held in the Board Room of the
CK School District Administration Building at 9210 Silverdale Way NW. All
parents, students, and community members are welcome to attend School Board
You may also request a copy of the annual meeting
schedule or copies of minutes and agendas from the Superintendent's
Office at 662-1610.
School Board agendas and minutes are available online at
When you reach the BoardDocs site:
- Select "Enter Public Site"
- For current meeting information, select the "Welcome" tab,
which displays current meeting agendas and materials
- For past meeting information, select the "Meetings" tab to
scroll down through past meeting agendas and materials
- To view minutes, click on "View the Minutes" button on the
* Minutes are available only after the
school board has approved them at a subsequent meeting.