- Classes are 30 minutes
- Children must be 3 years and fully potty trained to begin our lesson
- Late sign-ups are accepted on a space available basis only,
- Preschool classes: For children ages 3-5. Preschool
levels are geared towards water comfort and adjustment.
- Beginner classes: For children ages 5 1/2 and up. These classes teach basic swimming techniques and safety skills.
- Advanced classes: Introduction of more strokes & work swim
abilities to swim team level. The focus is on technique, endurance, and teaching children to swim safely
- More questions? Please feel free to ask!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:45 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (30-minute
- Session I: January 14 - February 13
Registration: January 8, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ($50.00)
- Session II: February 25 - March 27
Registration: February 12, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ($50.00)
Saturday Morning Lessons
- Saturdays, 9:50 a.m. - 10:55 a.m. (30-minute
- January 11 - March 1
Registration: January 8, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ($40.00)
- Please note: No class on January 25
- Tuesday evenings, 7:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Session I: January 14 - February 11 ($37.50)
- Session II: February 25 - March 25 ($37.50)
- $19.00 for 30 minutes
- Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Please ask supervisor for times and availability
- $26.00 for 30 minutes
- Must be with two children of similar ages and abilities
& Family Swim|
- Monday & Wednesday evenings, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (shallow end
- Saturday, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years
of age or older
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water with them
AT ALL TIMES
- General Admission: $4.00
- Children (5-17) and Seniors (55+): $3.25
- Children age 4 and under: Free
- Punch cards available (expires after one year from issue date)
- Family Swim - 2 adults and 2 children: $7.50 (adults must be in the water
- Monday and Wednesday evenings, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (limited to two
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (limited to three lanes)
- Saturday afternoons, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(limited to one lane)
Have a pool
- Fridays, 7:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Up to 30 people: $65.00/hour
- 30-60 people: $80.00/hour
- 60+ people: $95.00/hour
- Reservations must be made in person at least two weeks in advance and
paid in full at time of reservation.
Team & Masters Swimming
- For more information, please call (360) 649-3004
|Next Class: March 10-14
- Please call (360) 662-2886 to register
- Cost is $175 (includes book and certifications)
- Must be able to pass swim test of 300-yard continuous swim, timed retrieval of object from bottom,
and treading water
The pool will be closed on the following dates:
- March 8
- March 31 - April 5